Brief: European Chamber of Commerce in Korea
Client: ECCK (website)
Industry: chamber of commerce
This site was done in partnership with World Markets Korea.
This was a massive project spanning three months. The main goals of the project were to provide the ECCK with a new, responsive and modern website, as well as an invoicing system that integrated with a custom CRM. This site and CRM combo was conceived, built and launched within two months. I had excellent help from some subcontractors at Codeable!
- Responsive Multiple page layouts on the site
- Custom “Our Members” query page with alphabetical pagination and search
- WooCommerce modified for invoicing and subscription management
- Custom Order Meta Fields
- Custom email notfications
- Custom metaboxes galore!
- MailPoet integration for sending newsletters.
- 7-page membership application built on Gravity Forms with custom jQuery and purchasing rules.
- Migration of all previous posts, calendar, pages and member data to new site and CRM
- Series of screen casts, user manual and technical documentation provided for their reference.
Note: due to the scrolling logos, the screen capture is a little distorted.