I’ve been doing some work for a client, helping her to get her e-commerce products SEO’d and understand a little better about the SEO landscape. She’s using the Yoast SEO plugin (a good choice!), but I want to make sure she (and now you!) know how she can not only make sure her site and products are optimized for search engines, but also what do doing going forward to increase her traffic.
- Automatied SEO does not mean you won’t have to do any manual work.
- When using Yoast SEO, green lights are an indicator, but don’t confirm good SEO
- Your products have been SEO’d with the CSV import, as shown with Google search and screen shots
- If you got more traffic when you promoted, do more of that, keep doing what’s working.
- Target keywords people are searching for, use the Google Keyword Planner to search phrases (see attached spreadsheet)
- Read these three classic articles for a little more on SEO: